Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2009

~ Happy Easter ! ~

Good Morning and Happy Easter to everyone today. This morning I thought that I would just write a little note to thank everyone for being so wonderful so far in joining me, inspiring me and playing together in our stamping and paper crafting adventures.

This time of the year is my absolute favorite, especially here in Arizona the sunny southwest desert. I planted a little herb and perennial garden last year and am totally amazed at how it has grown since. My parsley plant is huge, spreading about 2 1/2 feet across, last year I had barely enough clippings at a time to measure one tablespoon for a recipe. They thyme is creeping and crawling here and there as well as the mint...can you imagine a cool glass of sprite with some mint...oh, on one of those hot summer days...simply heavenly.

Well, that only inspires me to take a photo and post it perhaps soon on here.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the very best these days with many Blessings.

Love Always,

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.