Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2009

~ Saturday Stamping Fun! ~

This coming Saturday, April 25th, 2009 I will be hosting my monthly stamp class. There are three projects planned, two cards and a little 3-D item. They are a surprise until my guests come and make them, until then the rest of you will have to endure the suspense...drum roll...

My dear stamping buddy Anne and I got together for lunch today and she shared her more than forty swap cards that she received in the last month. I took some photos and am so very inspired by all of the wonderful creations that she has in her collection.

That is about it for now...I need to get to work on the samples and cut out some cardstock and get some delicious snacks ready for Saturday...there is still room, so email me if you would like to join us...the more the merrier!

Hope that you are enjoying this wonderful Spring season.

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.