Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2010

~ Baby Boy Banner ~


Hi Everyone!

As I mentioned in my previous post, weSTAMPers celebrated a Baby Shower for one of our very own.

I got this idea in my head to create a Baby Boy banner using Stampin' Up's! Big XL Pennant Die. I did some research as this was my first attempt in doing so. It went together pretty easily once I got started and this is the end result! I used SU Bashful Blue cardstock as the base, isn't it soft and pretty? The dsp is non SU as is the ribbon.

Now I am in the process of creating one for my twin grandaughters 2nd birthday, which is TODAY!
So, I need to get going here and give that some finishing touches, because I paln to visit with them today to help my son and daughter-in-law celebrate their Blessed occasion and shower Keira and Kaely with grandma kisses and hugs!!!

Enjoy your day!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. Linda, congratulations to your two sweet grand-babies turning two!!
    This banner is adorable, love the little babies on each, super use of that stamp! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.