Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Keira & Kaely's 2nd Birthday!

Being that I am now an experienced Pennant Banner creator, well I just had to make one for my two favorite little girls in the entire world...Keira & Kaely...my twin grandaughters!

The banner papers that I used were retired SU pixie pink, basic black and glossy white cardstock.

Everything for their birthday was themed Minnie & Mickey mouse, do any of you remember The Mickey Mouse Club House? I do...and now I get to re-live my second childhood through the eyes, ears and heart of these adorable little ladies.

Hope that you enjoy this!

Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone!

~ Linda

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the banner you made for them, they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.