Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~ Summer Mini Extravaganza ~



Just wondering...have any of you every tried to get multiple items into one card? Well...I think that I finally did it!  I started out thinking oh, it is ok if I am able to get at least one element from the Summer Mini onto my weStamp swap this month...and then...slowly, but surely everything began to fall into place and this is the result!

Ink: pacific point, tangerine tango, wild wasabi
Paper: pacific point, melon mambo, ww, Beyond the Garden dsp
Stamps: Pretty Postage
Embellishments: ww satin ribbon, rhinestone brad, champagne shimmer mist (on flower)
Other: Textured Impressions Flower Garden folder (bottom half), postage stamp punch, scallop square punch, Bigz L Fun Flowers die, bo ho blossoms punch, dimensionals

What do you think? LOL

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.