Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

~ Happy Father's Day ~



A few months back, I learned how to brayer at my monthly demonstrator weSTAMP meeting. I just LOVE how this technique looks with a beautiful, striking black inked stamp. This particular stamp set, Nature Silhouettes, from the main SU IBC, has been on my wish list now for quite some time. I was very curious as to how it would look if I used a brayered background in old olive and tempting turquoise.

Hmm...what do you think? I put some little black marker streaks in the background for birds...I did not want to fuss too much with a masculine card kwim?

Well...have to get working on my weSTAMP swaps that are due next Monday evening when we have our meeting...stamp, stamp, stamp! Maybe that should be a song! Ha!

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

2 comments:

  1. Linda this is STUNNING! I'd say you have the BRAYERING technique DOWN! Great masculine card! Very BEATUFIUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome card!!!!
    love the brayering effect!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.