Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~ Shabby Bleu ~


This little pretty was made for my Dazzlings Divas demonstrator meeting swap in April.

Stamps: Four Frames, Strength & Hope, Simple Friendship
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Versamark
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Crumbcake, Paisley DSP
Misc: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon, Eyelet border punch,
Curly Label Punch, small oval punch, pearls, dimensionals

What do you think?

This Saturday May 7th, I am hosting my monthly class in my home. There are a few spots let, so if you would like to attend, email me: Lindam530@cox.net. Hope to see you there!

Happy Stampin'...

~Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty...love your colors and layout! Hope you are doing well in the land of stamping friends, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.