Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2009

~ Butterflies in Bermuda ~


Hi Everyone!

Lately I have been busy, busy, busy getting ready for Convention. This will be my first time and I am so very excited.

This little pretty will be joining me in my stamping adventures in SLC this coming week!

Many new elements from Stampin' Up! were coordinated to create this card. I used the Textured Impressions folder Elegant Bouquet as the background. The SU Scribbles Swirls was placed at the upper left corner and the butterflies from the SU set Flight of the Butterfly were stamped and then punched out with the new SU Butterfly punch. The sentiment was taken from the new SU set Razzle Dazzle and the new in color polka dotted ribbon Bermuda Bay, accents the bottom right corner and to finish it off I clipped the corner with the SU Curly Label Punch.

Hope that you enjoy this!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.