Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2009

~ Razzleberry Floral Fold ~


Hi Everyone!

This little razzleberry delight will also be keeping me company on my travels to SLC.

It is part of a set created for a swap entitled "Fun Folds" which is hosted by one of my favorite stampers whom will also be attending Convention, Barbara Welch.
I hope that she doesn't see it before time, can some of you keep a secret with me?

Anyway, when I first received my new goodies which included the new designer paper Razzleberry Lemonade, I just had to use it for this swap. It is so bright and cheerful and I enjoyed the creative process for this particular card very much.

The card base is SU pretty in pink and then the next layer is one of the new SU in colors rich razzleberry. The corners on the right side were punched with the SU ticket punch. The new designer papers were sized to finish off the top layers of both the right and left sides of the card. The dsp for the floral element was cut from using the SU Big Shot circle scallops #2. The next layer some crushed curry cut using the die ~ Flower Layers and then softened with some SU ww craft ink and then embossed using the SU polka dot texture plate. The Melon Mambo flower was cut using the SU Sizzix Embosslits Simple FLower and a pearl tops it all off. To the right of the flowere is ww taffeta ribbon tied in a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.