Stampin' Up! is coming out with some new product lines.
Jewelry charm necklaces, Build a Bear stamp sets and Big Shot die cuts, A funtastic!, My Digital Studio Scrapbooking program!
Now through August 31st you can sign up to be a demo and save money too!
Benefits of becoming a demonstrator:
* 20 percent discount on all products. (New demos get a 30% discount on their first order, when placed in the first 45 days.)
* See and purchase new Stampin' Up! products first.
* Access to myriad of project ideas on the Demonstrator Web Site and in the monthly Stampin' Success magazine.
* Invitation to Stampin' Up! events, where you can learn from fellow successful demonstrators and Stampin' Up! staff.
* Become part of a world-wide stamping family!
* Demonstrator Business Web Site - available to all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
All new recruits who sign up for a DBWS in their first three weeks of being a demonstrator will be eligible for a two months free subscription.
If you sign up before August 31 you get a great deal on fantastic products!
Dates: July 15 - August 31, 2009
Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $85 Mini Starter Kit. The Mini Starter Kit contains the following products:
Item Code Page #* Description Retail Value**
115360 118 For All You Do stamp set $28.95
115658 155 Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115656 155 Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115659 155 Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115654 155 Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115655 155 Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
115657 155 Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad $5.95
100730 155 Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $7.50
115315 155 In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11") $7.95
*All page numbers refer to the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog
**All products may be substituted for like items; see Mini Starter Kit order form for details.
Each quarter (every 3 months) demos are required to sell $300 in product. You will have until December 31st to make your first $300 minimum. It is a breeze to sell Stampin' Up! products as they are high end quality, fun, and easy to use!
If you sign up with me as one of my downline, I will purchase a $21.95 or less (your choice) stamp set for you as a thank you. Even if you find it is not for you, and choose to drop after December 31st, when your first quarter would end, you still get all the products and freebies to keep.
Now why am I pushing for you to sign up?
Well, at Convention 2009, (which I just returned from!) Stampin' Up! told us if the 3000 convention attendees can recruit 1500 new recruits we (the convention attendees) will be able to purchase the new My Digital Studio Scrapbooking program for 50% off.
IF we recruit 3000 new recruits we (the convention attendees) can get it for free!!!
I want to share this cool new scrapbooking tool with you! I will let you come use it for free at my home, if you sign up to be part of my downline before August 31st!
You can call me at: (602)481-8587 and we can get together to do the paperwork. It's a fun hobby job! Every time I go to "work", it's a party!
Join the Fun...Share the Excitement!!!
Call me Today!!!
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ~ Door Prize for weSTAMP ~
- ~ Give Thanks ~
- ~ Shimmering Medallion ~
- ~ Things I Love ~
- ~ Saturday Morning Stamp Cafe August Projects ~
- ~ News and Specials from Stampin' Up! ~
- ~ Paradise Valley & North Phoenix Saturday Morning...
- Come and Join Me for the FUN of Being a Stampin' U...
- ~ Home Again ~
- ~ See you after Convention ~
- ~ Razzleberry Floral Fold ~
- ~ Merry Christmas in July ~
- ~ Butterflies in Bermuda ~
- ▼ August (13)