Wednesday, August 26, 2009
~ Give Thanks ~
Good Morning Stampin' Buddies,
This card was cased from: www.verastamps.com. The color combination and different textures really caught my eye and needless to say, I had to make some of my own only to swap with my weSTAMP group last night.
Stamps: Give Thanks (Hostess Level 1) (115364)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (105119), Rich Razzleberry (in color) (115316), Kraft (107070), Very Vanilla (101650), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
Inks: Pumpkin Pie (105216), Close to Cocoa (103139), Always Artichoke (105219), Soft Suede (115657)
Accessories: Little Leaves Sizzliets Die (114511), Crimper (101618), Hemp Twine (100982), Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), SU Dimensionals (104430).
On the left side of the card, I brushed some pumpkin pie cardstock with a close to cocoa and always artichoke ink pad for the faux wood look.
The sentiment is popped up with dimensionals.
- ► 2017 (25)
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (67)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ~ Door Prize for weSTAMP ~
- ~ Give Thanks ~
- ~ Shimmering Medallion ~
- ~ Things I Love ~
- ~ Saturday Morning Stamp Cafe August Projects ~
- ~ News and Specials from Stampin' Up! ~
- ~ Paradise Valley & North Phoenix Saturday Morning...
- Come and Join Me for the FUN of Being a Stampin' U...
- ~ Home Again ~
- ~ See you after Convention ~
- ~ Razzleberry Floral Fold ~
- ~ Merry Christmas in July ~
- ~ Butterflies in Bermuda ~
- ▼ August (13)