Translate

Sunday, August 2, 2009

~ Merry Christmas in July ~


Hi Everyone!

This is also one of my swaps that I will be taking with me to SLC. I signed up for a Christmas Card swap and this is what transpired.

SU real red is the base and always artichoke (my fav SU green) begins the layering with very vanilla and some New designer paper ~ Merry Moments. The center of attention begins with always artichoke and the new SU hostess set Holiday Wishes Merry Christmas sentiment is stamped in SU real red on very vanilla cs. The ribbon, SU real red 5/8" grosgrain is done in a little bow and some real red brads finish it off to the right where the SU ticket corner was incorporated.

Enjoy!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.